1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Need help finding size 18 shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JohnMS, Apr 5, 2004.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Well-Known Member

Perhaps those of you with knowledge of shoes in general can help me out.

I have a friend who has a son that will be volunteering his time as a missionary for his church. He will be spending 2 years in Brazil and wears a size 18 shoe.

I mentioned to my friend that I would ask around and find something out. Turns out the majority of big and tall shops only go to size 16, Edmonds size 15, etc.

Any suggestions as to specific stores/brands to try? Havana Joe, Doc Martens, etc do not go up that high in their size range.

Any input would be appreciated.

2. A Harris

A Harris Well-Known Member

The only two places I've seen with shoes that big were Rochester Big & Tall, and Nordstrom Rack. The Rack Always seems to have a few pair of really big shoes. Check the net to see if there are any locations near you.

3. vero_group

vero_group Well-Known Member

The Nordstrom at Dallas Galleria has some big ass shoes. Give them a call.

4. RIDER

RIDER Well-Known Member