1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. venessian

venessian Well-Known Member

^lol

and wtf a white du? [​IMG]

Considering her rep, this Wiki entry on KH reads pretty funny:

"Humphries is currently dating Kim Kardashian. He loves to play poker and hopes some day to enter the World Series of Poker." [​IMG]

2. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

3. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Duncan balling on his return. And damn, if the Spurs lose tonight and the Lakers win tonight (*knock on wood*) there is a chance they might just take the #1 seed.
    [​IMG]

4. embowafa

embowafa Well-Known Member

Jason Terry's a punk ass bitch. Mad respect for Barnes getting Blake's back.

5. 13k

13k Well-Known Member

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

Now brown gets gasol's back and gets ejected!

I was waiting for barnes to get ejected this year for getting a team member's back. Glad he did. I'm proud of todays ejections.

All killer BBB's got ejected. Won't fly to utah tonite.

7. jet

jet Well-Known Member

fuck. yes.

8. 13k

13k Well-Known Member

apparantly that asian lady who's always courtside got injured during the matt barnes/coach incident. [​IMG] "Jet Woo Kim" is the name. Careface anyone?

9. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

10. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

well, this is really great... bynum tweaked his knee ligament in the 4th quarter of last night's game. will have MRI but likely out 2-3 weeks: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=19&t=1103849 [​IMG] of course. it had to happen
    April Fools!!! [​IMG] HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

11. venessian

venessian Well-Known Member

Very nifty game by Bad-ass KillerB Blake tonight.

LO 6th Man of the Year, no doubt!

SAS [​IMG] LAL [​IMG]

12. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Came back from the Clippers v. Thunder game, shit was awesome!!!

I am going to miss the days when I can buy center court tickets, 10 seats away from floor seats for $180 each. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. bbaraque

bbaraque Active Member

Came back from the Clippers v. Thunder game, shit was awesome!!!

I am going to miss the days when I can buy center court tickets, 10 seats away from floor seats for $180 each. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Blegh. I had similar seats at Staples for the first OKC v. Clippers game this season and they were $110. The Blake effect is already raising the prices. [​IMG] I wonder if the addition of the Anaheim Royals will prevent Clippers tickets from going any higher.

14. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Blegh. I had similar seats at Staples for the first OKC v. Clippers game this season and they were $110. The Blake effect is already raising the prices. [​IMG] I wonder if the addition of the Anaheim Royals will prevent Clippers tickets from going any higher.

I bought mine last minute through Barrys Tickets so I assume the price are already higher than usual, I don't think they can increase ticket prices mid-season so it's usually the secondary market that increases the prices. If that were a Laker game, it'll probably cost around $400-$500 each, I can imagine next being around $300-$350 or higher for the same seat.

15. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

Duncan balling on his return. And damn, if the Spurs lose tonight and the Lakers win tonight (*knock on wood*) there is a chance they might just take the #1 seed.
    [​IMG]

Wish I had somethong to say...but I don't. Spurs just stinkin out the joint.

16. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Trust me, I was in doubt when the idea of the Lakers reaching the Spurs for the #1 spot was brought up but damn I didn't expect them to lose 6 in a row and give the Lakers a shot.

17. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Well-Known Member

just goes to show you..championships aren't won in november - march, they're won in june.

media was all worried about the lakers, and saying the spurs are the favorite but the lakers are peaking at the right time and the spurs are reeling into the playoffs.

18. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

Today helped.

A lot of that reel was due to injuries of 4 starters at once. How would the Lakers do with Kobe, Pau, Bynum, and Odom all out at the same time?

19. sexandcandy

Staying healthy is part of the game. The team that can do it best deserves the credit.

20. sexandcandy

And McDyess started 12 games this season, averaging 23 minutes in those games. Hardly a starter