1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Navy wallets for men?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mb1233, Dec 12, 2015.

1. mb1233

mb1233 Member

What is the consensus on navy leather for men? Bold and different or is it best to stick with black/brown/tan/burgundy?

2. Galix

Galix Well-Known Member

I don't see any problem with a navy wallet. For me it is an elegant color and if a see someone with a navy, well made quality wallet I think that this person has more refined taste than the average John Doe.

3. Celadon

Celadon Well-Known Member

Are you a woman buying a gift for a man?

4. 12345Michael54321

12345Michael54321 Well-Known Member

Ettinger makes some very nice navy wallets. I don't happen to own one at this time, but that could change.

Admittedly, navy is a somewhat uncommon color for a men's wallet, but by no means is it a truly bizarre choice. Now, a lime green or fuchsia men's leather wallet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

I have a navy wallet from Kamakura. I like the quirky color

6. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Navy is perfectly fine. It's not like your wallet will always be visible, and navy is not that eccentric of a color so as to shock people when you do bust out the wallet. Veterans of the board may remember a certain dark green wallet that was also nice.