1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Well-Known Member

Looking for a natural indigo Type 3 Nf jacket in either an xs or s (not sure if they made an xs) anyone know where I can still grab one used or new?
    Very much appreciated!

2. Foxtrot56

Foxtrot56 Well-Known Member

I have a really big ass, which doesn't fit into those measurements. Waist is is a little under 30 and a little over 30 where the jeans sit.

3. digga

digga Well-Known Member

mine (the slub ones) bleed a lot. my legs are noticeably blue and if i wear an undershirt it gets a blue ring. flipping up the hem seems to help the shoe stains a little. mine are still new and crispy, prob worn about 10 times.

4. digga

digga Well-Known Member

do you have a pic of how they fit currently? once the waist stretches and they sag down a little everything will probably feel looser. i was pretty scared for the first day or two i had mine.

you might try a different cut. i was looking for some jeans with a higher rise and a healthy taper a while back, but the only model i remember were imperial shearers. i do recall finding several other pairs from different brands that looked interesting. my two current pairs of weird guys will probably be the last jeans i have with a rise so low.

5. TooAwesome

TooAwesome Well-Known Member

It'd be easier to help if you took a pic of you wearing those 29 WG

6. liddel

liddel Well-Known Member

seems like we have similar measurements, my thighs are a lil bigger. it really depends on the fit you are going for, i dont like snug shit. i tried 29's and hated how much they hugged my thighs. 30 is cool for me. Now if u bike a lot, the thighs might stretch out, but i've seen a few discrepancies on whether or not the thighs stretch a lot. but the best way for dudes to help is with pics

7. dookie33

dookie33 Member

Just got my Japan Heritage WG in the mail today. I can't believe how nice this denim is. Learned my lesson from my Red Weft's and sized down 2. Tight when i put them on but I know they will stretch out. I highly recommend the Heritage if you can get your hands on them.

8. mister56

mister56 Well-Known Member

Do you still have the Red Wefts? Do you want to sell them?

9. mister56

10. Foxtrot56

11. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Well-Known Member

that does not look too bad compared to what has been posted on here, try boxer briefs?

12. mike868y

mike868y Well-Known Member

n&f pockets suck. I still can't use the ones on my pair of big johns and i didn't even size down.

13. liddel

liddel Well-Known Member

to me, those are too damn tight, but some people dig it that way. the waist will stretch out, but if u dont like the thighs, them probably wont stretch out more than .5 inches. and NF pockets do suck

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  14. Ecco

Ecco Well-Known Member

Buy Slim Guys in your size then have them professionally tapered. It has more room and will work better.
    +1. My deep indigos have large pocket bags but I can't get my hand in them even though the jeans fit perfectly and my black selvedges have the tiniest pocket bags. A minor inconvience though since the jeans are so sweet.

15. TooAwesome

Those fit perfectly IMO. They fit much better than most of the fits posted here because you actually have an ass. The waist/seat will stretch for sure and the rest of it looks fine.

Obviously don't use the pockets until the waist stretches out. Hurts when I use my pockets too lol the trick I use is to suck in my stomach so there's more room to slip my hands in without scratching the back of my hand

16. dookie33

dookie33 Member

I do but they are not new, about a year worth of wear. Doubt you want them. I bought them a size to big and the fading has been minimal due to them being a little to big.

17. mister56

18. althanis

althanis Well-Known Member

Please don't buy his 12-month old jeans.

19. Foxtrot56

My biggest complaints really is the crotch, will that stretch out enough? I of course do not mean the crotch itself, but the ass area is likely the culprit of the tight crotch.

20. TooAwesome

And I have no idea why you'd want a pair of red wefts when you have red cores. Don't even try to justify by saying they're different. Changing the weft doesn't serve a purpose unless it shows through.