1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Naked and Famous (denim Bar)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Mar 25, 2008.

1. arghmellamopablo

arghmellamopablo Well-Known Member

denim bar ...

when are NUDIE JEANS going to be sale again?

2. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

I haven't hot-soaked them yet - I should.

3. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I'm reviving this thread to see how everyone likes these. I'm kinda interested in the vintage blues but every photo seems to show em a different color that I am hoping to see some worn pics to see if they are holding up at all. also if anyone has the blacks I'd like some input on those as well.

Let us know what you think of them after having them a couple of months.

thanks

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

i m very interested in naked and famous as well as jean shop. curious to know.

5. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

I'm reviving this thread to see how everyone likes these. I'm kinda interested in the vintage blues but every photo seems to show em a different color that I am hoping to see some worn pics to see if they are holding up at all. also if anyone has the blacks I'd like some input on those as well.

Let us know what you think of them after having them a couple of months.

thanks

to be honest, I grew tired of the vintage blue pretty fast. Every so often I'll pull them out to wear em, then get distracted by a different pair and where those instead. The cut is good tho, I'd probably wear em more if it were a zipper fly. to me the bottom-most button on the fly is positioned too high or something cuz it makes peeing a bitch and makes me consider getting Depends underneath.

6. grundletaint

grundletaint Well-Known Member

yeah, buttoning these bitches is a pain. it be hurtin mah thumbz. also, the fit is tight, but the waist is flappy. i really like the color but they're not really worth the effort it takes to wear them. plus, the fit isn't very vintage-y to me. the color looks really 70s, which makes me feel that they should fit looser or at least have a bigger leg opening.

7. WayneGibbous

WayneGibbous Well-Known Member

8. dave

dave Well-Known Member

i went ahead and ordered the black slim guys from Denim Bar. They were cheap and from the sounds of it, it's the vintage color people are uneasy with not the cut or fabrication so why not? you only live once! carpe denim.

9. onion

onion Well-Known Member

I had planned on buying the vintage blues or big slub, but when I tried them on I found I didn't like the cuts (all 3).