1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

My style, what to add?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Urbatect, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

Objectivists arent exactly known for being easy to deal with. [​IMG]

Must... resist... the urge....

The designs look good, though. This coming from someone who despises Ayn Rand, too! [​IMG]

2. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Well-Known Member

Urbatect, I pm'ed you, but I guess I'll ask here too. What do you print your shirts on? I really like your designs, but if you print on something like American Apparel I can't wear it. Their fits just don't work with my body.

3. Urbatect

Urbatect Member

I didnt notice the PM, sorry. I replied to it now.

4. Urbatect

Urbatect Member

[​IMG]

I bought these boots a couple of weeks ago and I'll probably get a belstaff jacket too. I have a hard time deciding between two of them though. One choice is a biker jacket that is the same color as the boots, or a black aviator jacket. Unfortunately I could not find the exact aviator jacket, but here's the biker one [​IMG] The aviator jacket is not one of the asymmetric ones, but a rather straight black jacket with some really good looking pockets and a great collar. The aviator jacket looks super open, but the motorcycle jacket fits like a glove.