1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

My name is zyla

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by zylacourtney, May 22, 2014.

1. zylacourtney

zylacourtney New Member

Hi my name is zyla and i love fashion as much as i love chocolates :)

2. PipersSon

PipersSon Well-Known Member

Hello Zyla, my name is PipersSon and I like being whipped by John Lobb captoes, with my nethers wrapped in TOJ's incredible swishy lamb softness.

In the absence of either I prefer no clothes, just a pink Attolini tie (where's that gayboy whiteboy fella Connemara) instead of a belt, and redwing shoes to hide my brown Indian feet.

Also, your soul may belong to Jeeeeeeza, but your ass belongs to the dancing god of destruction, Lord Shiva. And he's pissed.

Nice to meecha.

Last edited: May 22, 2014
    1 person likes this.