1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

My friend is pregnant and needs a job, please help

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TyroneFig, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Tardek

Tardek Well-Known Member

Nothing a swift punch to the stomach won't fix.

Sell that on ebay.

2. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

Last trimester = Coyote sex.

As in, "sit by the hole and howl".

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. JT82

JT82 Well-Known Member

She's pretty pregnant, like 7 months, and desperately needs money or some kind of support. Does anyone have any ideas? She's a sweet girl and a dear friend I don't want to see her go broke with a new baby and stuff. Maybe something she can do at home?
    She's got nothing to worry about, Obama's president...I'm sure we'll all take a pay cut to help out [​IMG] Either that or have her open up a paypal acct and ask styleforvm for donations.

4. Kitchen Ideas

Kitchen Ideas New Member

There are lots of home based job she can do. She can even start a business on her own even at her home just like what I did when I'm pregnant with my eldest. I decided to cook delicacies and cakes since I'm good at it and then asked my friends to patronize my product...and it's all worth it![​IMG]

Elegant Bathroom Designs

5. Bhowie

Bhowie Well-Known Member

don't have sex with her. late trimester juices will burn your pee-pee hole. i'm serious

Is this true? [​IMG]

6. choowy

choowy Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it too late to share this sage piece of advice: "in the bum; no babies".