1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

My first Modern Tailor Shirt - Updated

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by upnorth, Jun 30, 2010.

1. dastardlydandy

dastardlydandy New Member

Stylego I also ordered a test shirt and had a similar problem, I slimmed up a few parts but the tolerance they added made it ridiculously small. Which is weird because reading their sizing guide if you take measurements from a good fitting shirt they say they don't add the sizing allowance for body size. My biggest problem is the half bicept - it's about 4cm smaller than ordered resulting in a sleeve that is closer to a tourniquet at the forearm. I'm in the middle of attempting to resolve it, but if they want me to pay for shipping to return it, to then tell me it's somehow my fault (even though I sent pictures with a measuring tape over it and the shirt I took measurements from - so you could see the discrepancy) I think I'd rather eat the $30 and just not mess with it again... it was a complete disaster for a test in my opinion.