1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

My 2 passions: Watches & Shoes (I)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by septiembre, Jul 3, 2009.

1. septiembre

septiembre Member

Now I'm disappointed. I had understood that Carminas were the product of excellent craftsmanship and reasonably priced in their Spanish shops. I was hoping to buy a pair next time I go to Spain. Do you know their approximate cost? Their website does not list prices. I guess the strength of the Euro makes British and US shoes a relative bargain for you.

I have the shop very near my office and they show the prices. Tell me what model you like and I'll tell you the price. Cordovans If I remember correctly are 475 euros. Leather 180-250.

2. KObalto

KObalto Well-Known Member

I have the shop very near my office and they show the prices. Tell me what model you like and I'll tell you the price. Cordovans If I remember correctly are 475 euros. Leather 180-250.

I just wanted an approximate figure for cordovans on the Rain last. I might want a dress boot with Dainite soles. My wife's best friend lives outside of Marbella but unfortunately they no longer seem to have a shop in that area. I think you answered the question. I really enjoyed looking at your shoe collection. Thanks.