1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Mister Freedom Melton Drover Blouse - Size 40 - Barely Worn!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by spork141, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spork141

spork141 Active Member

Description: Bought this jacket on launch day so Ive had it for about 2 years I think. Love the material and fit, I just dont think I pull it off well. It looks basically new with barley any fading (you will get plenty of blue on your hands still for a few wears to come). This is a very fitted jacket with a slim waist so please pay attention to the measurements and description below. The seams are thick in this jacket so it's safer to say the seam to seam measurement is more true. Last pic is of me with this jacket about 2 years ago

Actual Measurements:

Pit to Pit: (20 inches seam to seam - 21 inches if you press it flat)
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.25 inches
    Sleeve to Cuff: 24 inches
    Back (collar not included): 24.75 inches
    Waist (at thinnest point by straps in the back - 6 inches up from bottom) 17.75 inches

Terms:
    Paypal Only
    International Shipping using Ebay Global Shipping Program
    No Refunds or Exchanges

Link to ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/252577412555?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.