• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mister Freedom by Sugar Cane (TOYO)

Serg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Serg, you'd be very surprised.. Both of the shirts are very wearable and aren't as out there as the rest of the line once you get to try them on..

If I lived anywhere near SF I would..... Always though about moving to san fran but then I may as well directly deposit my paychecks to selfedge.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are very interesting details on the jeans. That Chambray shirt is amazing fabric. This is great stuff.

The chart shows a 36.5" inseam for a 36" pant. Is that the actual length or after washing length?

r34skyline

Reaction score
I personally love that denim bag. What a nice/unique piece.

Cotton Duck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by the etruscan
Jeans are really cool, not dark enough, but really cool. Of course, after wearing them for 15 minutes and constantly failing to stick my hand in the non-existent right front pocket, I went half-insane.
I'd say that these are not the kind of jeans to come in a deep dark blue.
The denim Mister Freedom had exclusively developped is really something, it reminds me most of a bluer version of the Edo-Ai denim, and has an amazing streakyness when you look closesly at it (wich pops out more after a soak btw). It fades really nice aswell...

I see what you mean, with the lack of a frontpocket, but the zippocket is also ideal to hook your thumb in and look cool! Ahaha...

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's the price range for this line (clothes)

Deluks917

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
what's the price range for this line (clothes)
From Self Edge: Chambray Shirt 240 Denim Shirt 270 Jeans 380 Coat 590 Bag 490 Its obviously high but not obnoxiously so in my opinion (The shirts are around what EG charges I believe). Its enough that I'd want to see it person but that chambray shirt looks great, and not really that overpriced.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those prices sounds higher than i expected but judging from the pics i'm sure they're warranted...iirc that's 45 RPMs price range in the US and based on those pics it looks like this stuff is on par in terms of construction. cool...i wouldn't mind copping a shirt

the jeans aren't my style, but i like em because they remind me of a YY indigo dyed cotton twill pant from this season

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the look of the Mister Freedom line, esp the chambray shirt. Now all I need is some extra money to buy one.
smile.gif

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn. If I had the money I'd get the jacket immediately

selbsttatig

Reaction score
The only thing I would possibly consider wearing is the chambray shirt but everything is awesome.

It looks great.

bomber

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Damn. If I had the money I'd get the jacket immediately

x2. Luckily it is out of stock in my size so the temptation isn't as bad
smile.gif

Deluks917

Reaction score
The bag is quite amazing too but its 500 and not something I could use everyday.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
store looks cool. Who and I are gonna check it out this weekend on our man-date

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads