1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

milk: does a body terrible?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by js4design, Mar 18, 2009.

1. westinghouse

westinghouse Well-Known Member

Men weren't meant to be posting on style forums either. Light up a Marlboro, crack open a beer, pop in a Rambo tape and repeat after me: "I will not drink milk, it's for pussies. I will not drink milk, it's for pussies."

2. Simon Templar

Simon Templar Well-Known Member

I love my dairy too much to give it up. But i do limit milk to only several small serves per day.

3. darnelled

darnelled Well-Known Member

I love the taste of milk and have consumed a glass/day for pretty much my whole life. I've had 1 cavity, no issues with hormones, no broken bones, and am 2" taller than any male relatives.

Does my body good.

4. oman

oman Well-Known Member

I love the taste of milk and have consumed a glass/day for pretty much my whole life. I've had 1 cavity, no issues with hormones, no broken bones, and am 2" taller than any male relatives. Does my body good.
    i hate milk, havent drunk it in 16 years, and never drank it regularly as a kid i have all the things you described, and ZERO cavities therefore milk prevents cavities

5. XenoX101

XenoX101 Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.