1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Michael J Krell Facebook Page & $5 A FB Post WAYWT Promotion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by michaeljkrell, Jan 19, 2010.

1. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Well-Known Member

Hey guys. We finally have a facebook page for the company and would obviously like to get as many fans as we can. In order get you guys a little more excited about our facebook page, we are offering the following promotion... We are offering a $5 store credit to anyone that posts pictures wearing our clothing. All you need to do is post a picture on this page of you wearing MJK and you get $5 towards your next purchase at Michael J Krell. Rules, Restrictions, etc... First of all, you will not get the credit if you post multiple pictures featuring the same garment. So, if you are wearing our pants and shirt in one outfit, you will not get the $5 credit if you post a picture of you wearing either the pair of pants or the shirt in another picture, unless it is paired with a different MJK item. Here is an example... You post a picture wearing our khakis and a button down shirt... You receive a $5 credit. You post another picture wearing the same khakis with a different non-MJK shirt... You do not receive the credit. You post a picture while wearing the same MJK shirt and a different pair of MJK pants... You receive the $5 credit. In order to receive your credit, we ask that you make a purchase through our website like normal, and then email us saying that you have credit that you would like applied to the order. We will then refund your paypal/credit card for the credit amount. If your credit covers the entire order, then we will refund the entire amount of the order and subtract the appropriate amount from your credit balance. We ask that you keep credit balance related questions to a minimum. If you would like to know how much credit you have, please count the number of image posts you created. Store credit in this promotion is non-transferable and will expire four times a year. The dates they will expire are as follows. January 17th, April 17th, July 17th & October 17th. And finally... If there is a loop hole that hasn't been addressed that would enable an individual to take advantage of this promotion in a way that it was not originally attended, we reserve the right to cancel their store credit. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michae...l/250547158363 Oh yeah... And in case you haven't heard we are again offering more affordable button down shirts (under $90 with the SF discount). We aren't using the same buttons, and it is not single-needle construction, but the quality is better than you find at our price range. We also have a few awesome winter coats available that we made with Mauro. See Our Button Down Shirts... See the Coat Below... [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ahjota

ahjota Well-Known Member

I want to post a picture wearing MJK orange plaid flannel boxers. But then, I don't want to post a picture wearing MJK orange plaid flannel boxers.

3. michaeljkrell

It says underwear does not count for the promotion, but since they are the orange boxers I can make an exception...

4. Listi

Listi Well-Known Member

So glad to hear your shirts are back in a price range I can afford, sad to hear the single needle go, but they're great shirts. Joined the FB group [​IMG] wearing one of my first MJK purchases right now actually! The blue and red checked BD.

5. michaeljkrell

Good to hear! I know you got a picture of of you rocking that shirt, so post it :)

6. Gravitas

Gravitas Well-Known Member

It says underwear does not count for the promotion, but since they are the orange boxers I can make an exception...

What!? Rocking mine right now, imma win.

7. Listi

Listi Well-Known Member

Good to hear! I know you got a picture of of you rocking that shirt, so post it :)

Posted two pictures to facebook!

[​IMG]

Outside the Art Gallery of Ontario playing on some sculptures with my girlfriend (who's behind the camera at the moment) :p

8. garmis

garmis Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Posted a different one to facebook as well!

9. bows1

bows1 Well-Known Member

Posted two pictures to facebook!

[​IMG]

Outside the Art Gallery of Ontario playing on some sculptures with my girlfriend (who's behind the camera at the moment) :p

Painted nails?

10. hossoso

hossoso Well-Known Member

Now I will always associate MJK and men who paint their fingernails. Forever.

11. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Well-Known Member

Not looking good for you mjk...

12. Vashin

Vashin Well-Known Member

I put up two pics, I'll see if I can get my friends to post some up too. One dude has the burberry deadstock fabric jacket and someone else has the flannel lined hoodie.

13. michaeljkrell

Not looking good for you mjk...

[​IMG] ...[​IMG]

I put up two pics, I'll see if I can get my friends to post some up too. One dude has the burberry deadstock fabric jacket and someone else has the flannel lined hoodie.

Thanks!

14. Listi

Listi Well-Known Member

That Burberry deadstock jacket was one of the coolest things ever.

15. melonadejello

melonadejello Well-Known Member

Wow, I think I could almost pay for a shirt if I posted pics of all the MJK stuff I have...[​IMG]

16. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Well-Known Member

Awwww yea. This is perfect with the new chambrays coming in. Posted 4.

17. melonadejello

melonadejello Well-Known Member

I also just became very sad again that I did not buy a watermelon s/s.

18. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

I wish I had my MJK beanie here in NYC...