1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Well-Known Member

Afraid not. They will be dark gray corduory, blue/white houndstooth & washed black chambray.

2. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

but Whodini had some problems buttoning the last button on our medium. So we would rather have it be a little bigger than a little smaller.
    Stop calling me fat. [​IMG] It was a little tight around the hips so while unnoticeable when tucked it did show a bit when worn untucked.

I'm working on uploading all the photos right now.

Omaha, and this forum, is lucky to have someone like Michael. Mauro and I may have teased him a bit at times (we didn't have a lot of time) but I hope he knows that we have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for him. I'm proud to call him my friend and I sincerely doubt that will be my last trip out to NE (I spelled it right this time) for at the very least I expect an invitation to the wedding, bachelor party, and baby shower.

My signature isn't just shameless promoting bullshit. These people are our friends, whether you've had the chance to meet them in person or not, and deserve our support.

3. TrailofTears

TrailofTears Well-Known Member

Stop calling me fat. [​IMG] It was a little tight around the hips so while unnoticeable when tucked it did show a bit when worn untucked.

I'm working on uploading all the photos right now.

Omaha, and this forum, is lucky to have someone like Michael. Mauro and I may have teased him a bit at times (we didn't have a lot of time) but I hope he knows that we have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for him. I'm proud to call him my friend and I sincerely doubt that will be my last trip out to NE (I spelled it right this time) for at the very least I expect an invitation to the wedding, bachelor party, and baby shower.

My signature isn't just shameless promoting bullshit. These people are our friends, whether you've had the chance to meet them in person or not, and deserve our support.

quoted for classiness.

4. APK

APK Well-Known Member

blue/white houndstooth & washed black chambray.

[​IMG]

When's this?

5. michaeljkrell

Glad you got in safely Albert...

Thank you for all the kind words as well. I had a great time (despite your infuriating card tricks, calling me Sally & "We don't have time!")

I want you to come back to Omaha, but don't jinx me man...

6. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    ^^^ sally isn't your bed time?

7. michaeljkrell

[​IMG]

When's this?

ASAP...

8. michaeljkrell

9. whodini

I had a great time (despite your infuriating card tricks, calling me Sally & "We don't have time!")

If you liked those tricks, you'll love my finale. I call it, "What happened to all of the stock of size Ms and 32s."

10. WillMagic

WillMagic Member

I purchased the Red Chambray in Large and this was my experience as well. Still a hell of a shirt though - the red chambray is even more gorgeous in person than it is on the website, and the craftsmanship is amazing. But if you are the type of person who hates wearing shirts tucked in, you'd probably do well to size up 2, and get it tailored from there. (For reference, I'm an M in American Apparel and an L in BoO.)

11. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

we just didn't have enough time

i really hope you guys can make it back out again. it was fun.

12. itsjustadrian

itsjustadrian Well-Known Member

Our future shirts will not have a taper, but all other measurements will be exactly the same. It was sorta of strange because our Large on Mauro fitted him perfectly everywhere (including the waist), but Whodini had some problems buttoning the last button on our medium. So we would rather have it be a little bigger than a little smaller.
    Good to hear, I thought I was the only one with tapering trouble.
    Looks like I'll be getting the black chambray from you when your next run comes out.

13. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Robbie,
    I think your wife really liked your Pagan side. i am sure you got laid tuesday night.

14. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Well-Known Member

Michael agreed to let me try the medium, so I just ordered it, woohoo! Worse case scenario if they both don't fit is that I return everything for store credit for something awesome in the future since there's ALWAYS something I want...

15. TrailofTears

TrailofTears Well-Known Member

Michael agreed to let me try the medium, so I just ordered it, woohoo! Worse case scenario is that I return everything for store credit for something awesome in the future since there's ALWAYS something I want...

That's great news. You'll have to post comparison pics along with your impressions when it arrives. Also, another example of why it's such a pleasure to deal with Michael & Co.

As an aside, I will kill you if the blue chambray in Medium is sold out whenever it is I have the money to pick one up. The color and the stitching details blow my mind.

16. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Robbie, I think your wife really liked your Pagan side. i am sure you got laid tuesday night.
    [​IMG]

17. whodini

Something for the Krell fans: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. jaac

jaac Well-Known Member

Awesome. Nice watermelon.

Target's new advertising angle is interesting.

19. eusticity

eusticity Well-Known Member

Gah, Michael is so CUTE

20. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Check your PMs, Mr. Krell!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.