1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Michael Hopkins Tailors (LA)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Allez Allez, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Allez Allez

Allez Allez Well-Known Member

Does anyone have experience with Michael Hopkins Tailors in LA? A number of people in my office have ordered suits from them and seem satisfied, but I'd like to hear from if anyone on this forum has used them and what their experience was like.

Thanks in advance.

2. CaliforniaJed

CaliforniaJed New Member

Curious if you ever gave him a try?

3. Mano Kafardian

Mano Kafardian New Member

I saw the garments they make and I was not impressed. No functioning button wholes and a bit of a flat product.
    But the fit was good. I have some suits and shirt form Klein Epstein & Parker and they are awesome. Italian fabrics classic european product. They have stores in West Hollywood, Newport Beach and San Francisco and I can recommend these guys. The experience is unrivaled and if you want, they come to your office as well.
    Hope this is helpful.
    Mano

4. breakaway01

breakaway01 Well-Known Member

You registered today and your first post is to disparage another tailor in a thread from 2013 and promote another? Sounds like spam to me.

5. GBR

GBR Well-Known Member

Spam or ill-disguised advertising

6. Seamless

Seamless Well-Known Member

Spanglish. Chinish?