1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Messenger/Laptop Bag

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nicoritschel, Aug 8, 2006.

1. nomovement

nomovement Well-Known Member

when I first started reading sf I'd see posts like "sorry I was drunk when I posted that" and I would think "who is drinking and checkin' out sf?".....now I know. whiskey makes poeple sassy.

2. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Well-Known Member

3. someoneNew

someoneNew Well-Known Member

when I first started reading sf I'd see posts like "sorry I was drunk when I posted that" and I would think "who is drinking and checkin' out sf?".....now I know. whiskey makes poeple sassy.
    What is a little Old Overholt Rye, or perhaps some Maker's Mark? Mmmmm [​IMG]

4. Wade M

Wade M Well-Known Member

Which bag is that?
    Code:

The Horseman
    Here he comes, the One Horseman of the Packachips, ridin like the bend on an outdoor loo, he's got blowflies hangin from his cowboy hat to keep the champagne corks from buzzin in his eyes.

Compact 17' laptop & accessories, A4/Letter-size documents & magazines as well as daily essentials.

Works with 17" PowerBook & MacBook Pro

Use the main or side strap to attach an optional extra Thirsty Al mobile phone holder.

Water resistant 1000D Nylon shell & 420D Ripstop Nylon lining
    Fully padded main & laptop compartments
    1x external gusseted zip pocket w/ 6 pocket organizer
    3x internal front pockets
    Adjustable main strap with Quick Flick (TM) buckle
    Removable shoulder pad with "Third Leg" stability strap
    Clip & Velcro release flap

^^ THat's all the info on it from Crumpler (in the laptop bag section, obviously)

--Wade

5. TalkBack42Clicks

TalkBack42Clicks Well-Known Member

6. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

I have 2 messenger bags, both which take notebooks:

One is a Bottega Veneta black leather messenger bag which cost a few hundred bucks and I never use, and the other is a GAP one I bought on sale and I use all the time and I have used it while globetrotting and it has never failed me. Lesson? Save a few hundred bucks and buy the least expensive one that looks like it won't fall apart.

Jon.

7. The False Prophet

The False Prophet Well-Known Member

I have 2 messenger bags, both which take notebooks:

One is a Bottega Veneta black leather messenger bag which cost a few hundred bucks and I never use[...]

Wanna flip it? PM me... [​IMG]

EDIT: Nava looks a hell of a lot like Piquadro. Which I like...