1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Messed up and slept with a colleague...

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Flambeur, Jan 17, 2010.

1. texas_jack

texas_jack Well-Known Member

Found out tonight I was right, she wanted more. I have told her that while I enjoy working with her, my policy is to not get involved with coworkers. Hopefully everything is cool Monday.

ha ha, I love the fact that getting involved doesn't include sticking your dick into her vagina.

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

how did you tell her that you have to find out on Monday? text? email?

3. oldseed

oldseed Well-Known Member

no pix. it didn't happen.

4. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

ha ha, I love the fact that getting involved doesn't include sticking your dick into her vagina.
    [​IMG] Post pics of black eye once received.

5. KeatonCollar

KeatonCollar Well-Known Member

Found out tonight I was right, she wanted more. I have told her that while I enjoy working with her, my policy is to not get involved with coworkers. Hopefully everything is cool Monday.

Please tell us that you didn't use the word "policy" with her.

Best way out of it is to avoid all interactions with her outside the workplace by appearing busy.

OR tell her that you are actually...

[​IMG]

6. robbz9206

robbz9206 Well-Known Member

no. the best way out of it is to fade away like george bush did

7. ohm

ohm Well-Known Member

The best way is to have your romantic interlude occur with someone prettier.

8. Flambeur

Flambeur Well-Known Member

Well since everyone has been asking for an update, I am still with her.. Yeah, I know, crazy. Still don't know about the long-term potential for unrelated reasons (career moves, potentially different paths for me and her, etc)

But yeah, she is pretty awesome and more importantly, sex with her is mindblowing.. I just can't walk away, it's worse than any drug. [​IMG]

9. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Well since everyone has been asking for an update, I am still with her.. Yeah, I know, crazy. Still don't know about the long-term potential for unrelated reasons (career moves, potentially different paths for me and her, etc) But yeah, she is pretty awesome and more importantly, sex with her is mindblowing.. I just can't walk away, it's worse than any drug. [​IMG]
    Why on god's green earth would you want to walk away from that??????? Drug addicts really do have the right idea.

10. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Well-Known Member

But yeah, she is pretty awesome and more importantly, sex with her is mindblowing.. I just can't walk away, it's better than any drug. [​IMG]

FIFY [​IMG]

11. unjung

unjung Well-Known Member

Flambeur, update please.

As for me, there are occasional references from her via text or email. Recently while I was on the road for business she sent me an email indicating that another co-worker wants to set me up with a friend... I responded something to the effect of not trusting that co-worker's taste, and the girl said she didn't want to continue the conversation. [​IMG]

12. Pliny

Pliny Well-Known Member

Flambeur, update please.

As for me, there are occasional references from her via text or email. Recently while I was on the road for business she sent me an email indicating that another co-worker wants to set me up with a friend... I responded something to the effect of not trusting that co-worker's taste, and the girl said she didn't want to continue the conversation. [​IMG]

mmmmm.. think she was testing you there Flambeur - "r u interested in other women, or ME". if that's true then your response probably disillusioned her. she been cold since that?
    y'now around 30 per cent of us meet future spouses at work. I did, it's not a bad thing.

13. Flambeur

mmmmm.. think she was testing you there Flambeur - "r u interested in other women, or ME". if that's true then your response probably disillusioned her. she been cold since that?
    y'now around 30 per cent of us meet future spouses at work. I did, it's not a bad thing.

that was not me but a different poster.

14. Flambeur

As far as my chick.. Well.. We got really close, had some really good times, but she is getting a bit unstable with other stuff in her life, and I am working through a period where I have to dedicate myself 100% to getting things done, so it doesn't look so well right now.

She's a great girl, still best sex ever, but I just don't see her as the one despite the fact that she's one of the closest ones to that..

Ugh.

I'm just going to end up a dirty old man.

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I'm just going to end up a dirty old man.

It actually isn't a bad gig.

16. rickimky

rickimky Well-Known Member

Lucky. I wish I had hot colleagues. [​IMG]