1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Merz B Schwanen Army Tee size 6 (fits like M)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by conceptionist, Feb 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conceptionist

conceptionist Well-Known Member

SOLD
    I am selling my t-shirt from Merz B Schwanen since it's too short on me (I'm 6'3).
    I've only used it 3 times. Condition is like new.
    Bought it for 95 USD. Now asking 55 shipped.
    I absolutely love the design and aesthetic of this t-shirt. The quality is among the best you can find.
    Made in Germany.

Translated description of item from the shop where I bought it http://www.meadowweb.com/se/art/merz-b-schwanen-413-army-shirt-natural-1.php:

· 1960's inspired army t-shirt
    · 100%
    cotton
    · Slim fit

1960's inspired army t-shirt made of a circular woven 2-wire quality. By using this technique there are no seams on the sides of the t-shirt.
    Slim fit with
    cuffs on the sleeves.
    Very soft cotton. Feels amazing on the body.

Measurements:
    Pit to pit: 21 inches
    Arm (Pit to hem of arm): 6.3 inches
    Length (collar to hem): 24.5 inches
    Shoulders: 16.5 inches

Payment is done through Paypal. Shipping is included but I will add 4% paypal fee.
    I will send the t-shirt the working day after I’ve received the payment.
    I ship to the whole world.

I am aware of the fact that I have no reputation as a seller here, but I have done several buys on the international Ebay and I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on the Swedish version of Ebay called Tradera. My username is conceptionist on both sites.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the item or sizing.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.