1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Mercy Supply Co Indigo Duck Canvas Jacket (L) LIMITED EDITION - SOLD OUT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by spork141, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spork141

spork141 Active Member

Description: Great thick duck canvas jacket. It fits a bit more like a medium to large. If you are a tall medium I would say this is perfect. I bought it in the dead of summer to score the last one and I tried it on. Sat in my closet for months. Now its getting cold again and I tried it on and I dont think it will work for me. A bit longer than I like and I have other jackets just like it. Never wore it out. Took the tags off though. See measurements and official description below. Thanks!

Actual Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 21.75 Inches
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 18 Inches
    Sleeve to Cuff: 27.25 Inches
    Back (collar not included): 27 Inches

Terms:
    Paypal Only
    International Shipping using Ebay Global Shipping Program
    No Refunds or Exchanges
    Happy Bidding

Official Manufacturer Description:

The canvas they used on this jacket is a limited edition 13 oz. indigo dyed duck canvas produced by Cone Mills in North Carolina. It was exclusively milled in a very small batch and only a few companies ended up with some. Only 65 made. It is a crisp, tightly woven duck canvas that will show some very nice character through each day of wear. All of their buttons are raw copper, as well as their leather backed hand hammered copper rivets.

The sleeves on their jackets run 1.25 inches longer than traditional brands. They prefer this fit because it helps cover your wrists while working and riding motorcycles.

On Ebay
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/spork141/m....e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.