1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Meermin Mallorca Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by asturiano, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Quesjac

Quesjac Well-Known Member

Can people who own Meermins in 'Copper Antique Calf' comment on the true colour of the leather, please? I have seen a few different photos with different lighting and would like to know which is closer to the natural, daylight colour.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm looking for some loafers for summer, but I have brown linen and brown chinos I expect to wear quite a bit, and I don't want a shoe too bright / orange because it needs to work with mid-brown trousers. If the true colour is nearer #1 then they will be fine.

cbfn likes this.
  2. gbandi

gbandi Well-Known Member

It is more like #2, i have 2 of the copper antiques