1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Meermin Dark Brown Oxford Size 9E - AUS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tailoredstuff, Aug 27, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tailoredstuff

tailoredstuff Well-Known Member

I have a pair of Meermin Dark Brown Oxfords for sale. Worn once only outside thinking they will eventually wear into my foot shape. Unfortunately it just feels too tight. Great looking and well made shoe for its price.

Details as follows:

Model: Classic Collection
    Color: Dark Brown
    Size: UK9E (I think this would most likely fit someone who normally takes an UK8 - 8.5)
    Last: Hiro
    Price: $130 AUD cash/paypal
    Shipping: $20 anywhere in Australia only (AusPost), please contact myself for international shipping, pick up available.

Please let me know if you need any further pictures.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.