1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Meermin Dark Brown Calf BRAND NEW UK 7

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by monkeynuts, Oct 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeynuts

monkeynuts Well-Known Member

2. OverlyBullish

OverlyBullish Member

Out of curiosity, what was wrong with their sizing? I was looking to purchase a pair online as well but am hesitant given their lack of brick-and-mortar stores to try them on physically first.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  3. monkeynuts

monkeynuts Well-Known Member

Heel too tight, opening to shoe too small on the right side (I have a higher instep on that side, old injury, makes finding a good fit a nightmare, would go bespoke but too expensive). My left foot goes in, heel still a little tight but I'm sure it would have loosened up with wear, and the length is great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.