1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

material suggestion for jantzen

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jinx, Feb 16, 2005.

1. jinx

jinx Well-Known Member

Im gona order a shirt from jantzen, but dont know what fabric I should get.

This is going to be a black casual shirt, I dont want to have to worry about ironing it and i dont want it to be to sheer or see thorugh. What fabric can you guys recommend?

Thanks.

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Well-Known Member

THis one I would have recommended the black fine twill, but it's out of stock. This seems like it would make a good casual material too though.

3. jinx

jinx Well-Known Member

thanks, but what about french oxford jet black?

4. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Well-Known Member

Didn't even see that one. It will be a little thinner probably -- french oxford is different than regular oxford I think -- but better nonetheless.

5. rlevine

rlevine Well-Known Member

Just to tell you - if its 100% cotton, it probably has to be ironed.