1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by brillopad, Dec 19, 2015.

1. brillopad

brillopad Well-Known Member

Berg&Berg always has pretty limited quantities due to their small size, so unfortunately they do tend to go quickly! Sorry about that.

2. dappercanadian

dappercanadian Well-Known Member

Really disappointed with Massdrop. I ordered one of the last Panta x Massdrop x Styleforum ties. Unfortunately they decided to ship with the dog shit company that is Asendia (totally confused as to why anyone still ships with them). Since it's Asendia, they obviously lost my package. Here are some reviews about Asendia: https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/asendia.com. Stop shipping with them - they lose more packages than they deliver. 

As long as Massdrop uses Asendia, I will never order from you again.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  3. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Well-Known Member

Don't you still get your money back if they lose your package?

Also - I dont know if massdrop can control how the vendors ship their items-

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  4. dappercanadian

Yes, I will get my money back a month later. That's not the point. And Massdrop chooses their shippers, not all items are drop shipped. You can check their website.

5. Churchill W

Churchill W Well-Known Member

That's right some items are drop shipped, but some are shipped from their warehouse in New Jersey. Maybe they're using that company to keep costs down. I notice a lot of non-U.S. people always complaining about shipping costs.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  6. Manav Kapoor

Manav Kapoor Well-Known Member

Anyone else waiting on the semi-brogues from Buday through Panta? The soles had some issues and now we're over a month past the original ship date.

7. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

They are shipping to me tomorrow and should be at Massdrop warehouse sometime mid to end of next week.

2 people like this.
  8. Manav Kapoor

Well thanks for that news Ed!

9. dappercanadian

While their shipping may suck, their customer service is great. Ed is a great ambassador for the brand!

10. Manav Kapoor

Got a shipping notification today!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  11. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Well-Known Member

Every time I see a Sea-Gull watch in my MD email I hope it's going to be the M199S. :(

12. h3ro

h3ro Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread to see if anyone else ran into the issue I did with Massdrop's recent listing for Summer Wool Ties from Berg & Berg.

Massdrop mislabeled and switched the 'Dark Indigo' and 'Navy' colors compared to how they are listed on the Berg & Berg Site. I ordered the 'Dark Indigo' based on how it appears here on MD but on the Berg and Berg website, you will see that his shade of blue is actually listed as Navy. (http://bergbergstore.com/accessories/ties/handrolled-solid-summer-wool-tie-navy-7924.html) What MD listed as Navy is actually what Berg and Berg lists on their site as Dark Indigo (http://bergbergstore.com/accessories/ties/handrolled-solid-summer-wool-tie-dark-indigo-7922.html).

I have exchanged some emails with customer support and am currently in a holding pattern over what the next step will be as they see if they can source the correct colored tie which I had ordered.