1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Mark McNairy Suede Contrast Chelsea Boots Size 8UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Derek92, Oct 30, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Well-Known Member

Chocolate suede chelsea boots with yellow elastic side panels to really set these off.
    Heel pull tab
    Rubber traction sole and heel
    Made in England
    100% Brand new in box - tried on once and did not fit

Fit true to a US size 8.5. I am a 9 and they were noticeably small on me.
    These do NOT have the leather sole as in the stock picture here. These have a rubber sole making them a bit more versatile.

If you want the box I will charge actual shipping minus $12. If you do not want the box shipping is included, as are paypal fees. I am negotiable on price because of these not fitting and needing the money. Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  2. JBMB

JBMB Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.