1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Mark McNairy Sanders Oliver Spencer Tan OSF3 Country Oxford Boot Size 9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by varietygoods, Oct 17, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varietygoods

varietygoods Well-Known Member

US Size 9 Oliver Spencer Brogued Wintip Country Boot with Commando Soles. Made by Sanders/Mark McNairy (thank you @alexSF ) Photos speak for themselves. Shoes are located in Canada, but I ship using USPS for better rates than Canadian Postage. You pay actual postage. The extent of the wear to these boots is limited to a few small scuffs to the leather. Beautiful boots that retail for ^$600. The US Size is 9. I'd say it's a true "9", because I'm a 9.5 and I can comfortably get my foot in the boot, and walk about but they begin to feel cramped somewhat quickly.

I'm a somewhat new member, but am an ebay powerseller with 100% positive feedback. Selling these here because there is very little interest for this brand on ebay and would like to get good value for both parties.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Well-Known Member

any idea who makes these? made in UK?

3. varietygoods

Made in England stamped on them, but i'm not sure who the private label maker is. I can start to investigate.

Edit: when in doubt go to the source. I've sent an email to Oliver Spencer with your inquiry.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  4. alexSF

alexSF Well-Known Member

They are made by Sanders, you should try to list them with McNairy and Sanders in the title.

1 person likes this.
  5. varietygoods

Thank you! I'll update the listing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.