1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Manly food...

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Flambeur, Mar 2, 2009.

1. dsgNYC

dsgNYC Well-Known Member

are you sure? and is your emo-ranting about the content of my post or have you been influenced by my avatar? thx for all the prejudices after I was just stating facts some of you obviously can´t deal with. is that manly too?

Breathe deep...eat some bacon...relax

2. coldarchon

coldarchon Well-Known Member

boring and uninspiring answer ..

3. Flambeur

Flambeur Well-Known Member

are you sure? and is your emo-ranting about the content of my post or have you been influenced by my avatar? thx for all the prejudices after I was just stating facts some of you obviously can´t deal with. is that manly too?

cheer up emo kid

4. coldarchon

so if even the op is stuck on his flaming this thread can be closed .. [​IMG]

5. Kas

Kas Well-Known Member

I think eating the heart of the man you have just slain barehandedly is pretty manly. How are you in hand to hand combat, Coldarchon?

Edit: oops, this isn't DT? +1 for bacon then!

6. Flambeur

so if even the op is stuck on his flaming this thread can be closed ..

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting us know, noob.

Don't you have some hippie/emo/vegan stuff to do?

7. coldarchon

How are you in hand to hand combat, Coldarchon?

started wu shu like 26 years ago, hung gar style, but I have to admit the last 2 years I was mostly meditating during my training. tried some other stuff like hapkido. you?

Thanks for letting us know, noob.

Don't you have some hippie/emo/vegan stuff to do?

oh now I understand your name, so you only come here for flaming? just for my statistic of internet losers, how many times have you failed 8th grade and had to leave school, what is the average amount of tips your mom gets in the strip club, and which song was no. 1 that you cried to when your dad left for buying cigarettes?

why you start a thread about manly food if you then can´t stop being the 10 year old anoymous flamer? oh and just fyi, there´s no need to answer, thread can be closed ..

8. eg1

eg1 Well-Known Member

9. justsayno

justsayno Well-Known Member

Assuming coldarchon is manly because of his almost 30 year kung fu training, his clever internerd aggressiveness, and eloquent writing he must be 100% correct in his manly assertions in this manly thread. you guys are all wrong. posers.
    started wu shu like 26 years ago, hung gar style, but I have to admit the last 2 years I was mostly meditating during my training. tried some other stuff like hapkido. you? oh now I understand your name, so you only come here for flaming? just for my statistic of internet losers, how many times have you failed 8th grade and had to leave school, what is the average amount of tips your mom gets in the strip club, and which song was no. 1 that you cried to when your dad left for buying cigarettes? why you start a thread about manly food if you then can´t stop being the 10 year old anoymous flamer? oh and just fyi, there´s no need to answer, thread can be closed ..

10. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

Assuming coldarchon is manly because of his almost 30 year kung fu training, his clever internerd aggressiveness, and eloquent writing he must be 100% correct in his manly assertions in this manly thread. you guys are all wrong. posers.

don't be such a 10 year old flamer.

11. justsayno

i need to work on my sarcasm apparently
    don't be such a 10 year old flamer.

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

started wu shu like 26 years ago, hung gar style, but I have to admit the last 2 years I was mostly meditating during my training. tried some other stuff like hapkido. you?

oh now I understand your name, so you only come here for flaming? just for my statistic of internet losers, how many times have you failed 8th grade and had to leave school, what is the average amount of tips your mom gets in the strip club, and which song was no. 1 that you cried to when your dad left for buying cigarettes?

why you start a thread about manly food if you then can´t stop being the 10 year old anoymous flamer? oh and just fyi, there´s no need to answer, thread can be closed ..

i need to work on my sarcasm apparently

[​IMG]

13. justsayno

excuse me while i shed manly tears of machoness and eat raw vegetables sprinkled with a touch of strawberry vinegrette.

14. Threak

Threak Well-Known Member

What's wrong with you all? Don't you realize coldarchon closed this thread a day ago? Stop posting already.

15. x26

x26 Well-Known Member

Can't believe I forgot turducken and crawfish boil.

And one MUST suck the Heads...[​IMG]

16. Flambeur

Well he sure did show me the I was wrong!

ugh