1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eason, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Kent Money

Kent Money Well-Known Member

I think the boyfriend's anger is justified. Considering that Eric and Ashley were long time friends, I bet the boyfriend was always suspecting something but Ashley would always deny it.

Then low and behold, they are found making out in public. The fact that the boyfriend probably suspected it all along, but still loved the woman enough to propose, and then it ends up he's right, I would be reallllly fuckin pissed too. More so because he suspected it and she probably denied it and he had no choice but to believe her without proof.

Maybe he did a dickhead thing, but I dont think he was a dickhead by nature.

2. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

No one came out positive in the situation.

Girlfriend: Cheats on her boyfriends of five years. Willing to accept a proposal even with the ongoing cheating.
    Boyfriend: Classless way to call her out and end things. Don't blame his anger at her, but seriously, get your bearings and do it right.
    Hosts: Exploitative (I hate that pc talk but yeah it was) and childish.

I was seriously giggling in my office until the last portions of the call.

3. WorkingClassDude

WorkingClassDude Well-Known Member

I think the guy comes out positive for getting to do something extremely mean to the traitorous bitch. But truly, the hosts did kinda come off douchebaglike-- its one thing to make it happen but its another thing to sit there and snicker. Since I am an outside party, I can laugh... doesn't affect me, I'm not involved.

4. taxgenius

taxgenius Well-Known Member

I think the guy comes out positive for getting to do something extremely mean to the traitorous bitch. But truly, the hosts did kinda come off douchebaglike-- its one thing to make it happen but its another thing to sit there and snicker. Since I am an outside party, I can laugh... doesn't affect me, I'm not involved.

Apparently, the hosts felt likewise.

5. XeF4

XeF4 Well-Known Member

The fact that she wasn't feeling guilty of accepting a marrage proposal in spite of her affair was unconscionable.