• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Cheating is not right. But this is a rather private matter, the guy should've have settled in that setting. Not over a public radio with 2 idiotic hosts.

Feeling enough discontent with a relationship to cause cheating is also something that should be communicated in person (to Chris), not expressed in a public bar (with Eric).

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Damn, that was brutal. I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who cheats... but damn, that was brutal.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with everyone that she shouldn't have cheated on her bf/ex-bf. But he showed his level immaturity by setting her up on a public radio. I just think it could have been done differently.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Meh. It was making out, not a single isolated kiss. It sure didn't sound like she pushed him away. And if she'd had that sort of relationship with the guy in the past, I don't think she should have been going to a bar alone with him knowing that her bf of 5 years, that she had been living with for 3, was about to propose.

this is true and the cheater doesn't deserve to be given a break, but again you would think that if they developed a relationship for 5 years he would still appreciate her enough and have enough grace to make it a private issue.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Felt bad for her but all bets are off when you **** other people.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't beleive that through that entire scenario she never, not once, used a swear word. No F-off, no A-hole, no nothing.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It's live radio. They have a dump button.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
this is true and the cheater doesn't deserve to be given a break, but again you would think that if they developed a relationship for 5 years he would still appreciate her enough and have enough grace to make it a private issue.

I dunno. I'm not Chris. Would keeping it private have been the more tasteful thing to do? Of course, but who are any of us to tell him how to handle it after he finds out something like that? If it made him feel better to do something like this, more power to him. I don't see why he should show her any courtesy after she cheated with this other guy multiple times.

That said, bitches be crazy and she's still in his house, so personally, I'd have taken a more tactful approach lest she cut up all my borrelli while i'm at work or something.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I can't believe he wanted to propose on Valentines Day. What a douche.

Edit: Just finished listening to the whole thing ... the part at the end with the guys laughing at her was awful. Complete dickheads.

Hollowthorn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I dunno. I'm not Chris. Would keeping it private have been the more tasteful thing to do? Of course, but who are any of us to tell him how to handle it after he finds out something like that? If it made him feel better to do something like this, more power to him. I don't see why he should show her any courtesy after she cheated with this other guy multiple times.

That said, bitches be crazy and she's still in his house, so personally, I'd have taken a more tactful approach lest she cut up all my borrelli while i'm at work or something.

Funny thing is that she still cheated on him AFTER she found out he was going to propose. She deserved to be dumped on the radio.
devil.gif

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yuck. That made me feel bad. She was drunk and made out with another guy who was obviously putting the pressure on her. I'll bet she was wracked with guilt afterward.

Her BF is a douchebag. From the tone of his voice it sounded liked he has a moustache.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Yuck. That made me feel bad. She was drunk and made out with another guy who was obviously putting the pressure on her. I'll bet she was wracked with guilt afterward.

Ok, if I ever drink and do something bad, like kill people in a car accident, I'm going to defend myself by saying that I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. Sorry, being drunk is never an excuse for anything.

Committed women should never go out drinking with "male friends" anyway(unless they are homosexuals).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics