1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Maison Martin Margiela light grey high top trainers, size 46 (RARE SIZE)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Kinglew619, Apr 3, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinglew619

Kinglew619 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I am selling my barely worn high top margielas for a great price.

they have been worn a few times and look basically brand new. minimal dye stains that can easily be washed or removed away because of the elegant fabric as mentioned on the guide on one of the pics. I am asking for 375 shipped anywhere, not including paypal fees. These retail for 610 brand new so its a great steal, not to mention a size 46 is almost impossible to find

Paypal only and I am paypal verified

Willing to negotiate price, send me a pm if you have any questions

2. t0fu

t0fu Well-Known Member

multiple PMs sent, no response

3. Max_Yeah_True

Max_Yeah_True Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.