1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Mafoofan struggles to buy breast wallet at Hermes . . . arises victorious!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mafoofan, Dec 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

+1

2. aj_del

aj_del Well-Known Member

BTW....mine are real and they are spectacular.

Pics or it didn't happen.

+100

3. merkur

merkur Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  4. SuitMyself

SuitMyself Well-Known Member

5. hermes man

hermes man Well-Known Member

?

Why don't you go over to the Purse Forum and read my old posts. I never said I was banned for stalking. lol
    One member accused me of calling her a liar. I sent her a PM explaining I didn't call her a liar. The word liar never appeared in my post. I did post that I found her story "hard to believe."
    I suppose that is close enough.

I was warned, via PM's several times not to mention Michael Tonello, or his book ever again on the forum. I did agree, and shortly afterward I was banned.

I did have a second ID it was Hermesmerized. At the time I took it out, I hadn't read the forum rules, and once I realised it was a breach of rules, I ceased posting with that ID.

I have always agreed that after reading the rules that having another ID was reason enough to ban a member. That was not the reason I was given by Vlad.

Why not ask me these questions on my blog, instead of bringing your drama to this forum?

I was going to ignore you; but I don't want to give you the satisfaction of thinking you know what you're talking about.

Now why don't you scamper back to your litterbox?

your majesty forgive me to intrude , please do not trouble yourself with these peasants . They are just fashion victim white collar slave who enslaved themselves to own entry level birkins

their pathetic forlorn existence does not warrant your attention , they will never be part of elite Hermes nobility that they so much sought after

their lineage that can only be traced up until 3 generations is evidence that they are nobody and worthless unlike you duchess , a well respect being . Perhaps your majesty should raise this matter to the next elite Hermes aristocrats meeting , there must be proper rules to purchase from Hermes boutique such one nobility must present their family certificate that trace back to at least 5 generations of nobility. In the case of their servant doing their biddings , he the servant must present the nobility family crest which he represents

and regarding these female pests from tPH that persistently offending you, i humbly offer myself to vanquish them , or if u prefer we could lock them up in the dungeon of your great duchess castle

6. CentralParkWest

CentralParkWest Active Member

Scared that I carry Hermes? Worried about no longer being "special"?

Just curious, why can't you answer her question? Or didn't you understand it? Perhaps your reading comprehension skills aren't up to par.

7. CentralParkWest

CentralParkWest Active Member

8. academe

academe Well-Known Member

It's amazing how frequently Foo's threads descend into a maelstrom of over-wrought emotion, [​IMG] and [​IMG] . Do you have that affect on everyone IRL??

9. Advent

Advent Well-Known Member

Scared that I carry Hermes? Worried about no longer being "special"?

Juliette, I'd be interested in knowing which brand of purse you carry also. Given that you've been a member for so many years at the PF, you must have a certain level of expertise on the subject, so your choice of purse would say a lot for that brand. And no, I'm not in the market for a purse, but it has been my experience that companies that make purses also makes wallets and other leather goods, so your knowledge should be shared with us all.

10. lee_44106

lee_44106 Well-Known Member

It's amazing how frequently Foo's threads descend into a maelstrom of over-wrought emotion, [​IMG] and [​IMG] . Do you have that affect on everyone IRL??

I've heard that internet popularity is usually inverse proportional to real life

11. Strange

Strange Well-Known Member

I can't believe I've followed this thread for this long. [​IMG]

12. WhateverYouLike

WhateverYouLike Well-Known Member

your majesty forgive me to intrude , please do not trouble yourself with these peasants . They are just fashion victim white collar slave who enslaved themselves to own entry level birkins

their pathetic forlorn existence does not warrant your attention , they will never be part of elite Hermes nobility that they so much sought after

their lineage that can only be traced up until 3 generations is evidence that they are nobody and worthless unlike you duchess , a well respect being . Perhaps your majesty should raise this matter to the next elite Hermes aristocrats meeting , there must be proper rules to purchase from Hermes boutique such one nobility must present their family certificate that trace back to at least 5 generations of nobility. In the case of their servant doing their biddings , he the servant must present the nobility family crest which he represents

and regarding these female pests from tPH that persistently offending you, i humbly offer myself to vanquish them , or if u prefer we could lock them up in the dungeon of your great duchess castle

Are we about to have Man of Lint Remix?

13. academe

academe Well-Known Member

^

On a side note, the proper form of address for a duke or duchess is "Your grace", no?

14. aj_del

aj_del Well-Known Member

^^ Only for plebs, if a hermes wearing aristocrat is addressing another hermes wearing aristocrat then it is a different matter altogether

15. RSS

RSS Well-Known Member

^

On a side note, the proper form of address for a duke or duchess is "Your grace", no?

Not the American ones. [​IMG]

16. merkur

merkur Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  17. Igor Krutoi

Igor Krutoi New Member

Great post!

18. JohnsNotHere

JohnsNotHere Well-Known Member

19. teddieriley

teddieriley Well-Known Member

Just checking in! Thread's not dead yet I see...

20. justsayno

justsayno Well-Known Member