1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Made to Measure SUITS

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by txrancher47, Jun 19, 2012.

1. txrancher47

txrancher47 Member

Has anyone had any experience with http://www.tailoredsuitsparis.com

I Googled them for complaints. There were no write ups for or against this company. Ask Andy did review this company but I feel he received free clothes for his effort.

If you know of any companies with a good reputation for MTM suits, please write.

Thank you,

Sam

2. GBR

GBR Well-Known Member

I think that you could search here and be rewarded with advice to avoid like a plague. This name arose about two months back. You are correct in saying that Ask Andy commendations are bought with free garments and are not worth reading.

3. txrancher47

txrancher47 Member

Any suggestions on where to go for advice?

Thanks,

4. GBR

GBR Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the world.... That is as helpful as your question is sufficiently detailed!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  5. txrancher47

txrancher47 Member

Perhaps a helpful are your response.

6. joeman

joeman Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if tailor4less and indochino are MTM?

7. txrancher47

txrancher47 Member

Yes to both. Some good reviews on Indochino. Tailor4less has some really bad reviews.

Indochino response time for questions are pretty good...usually 24 hours.

I found coupons for Indochino on the net. They were expired. Indochino agreed to honor the coupons without my asking.

I hope this helps...

8. Trit

Trit Well-Known Member

Lots of people, including me, like ModernTailor for MtM shirts, but no one gives them any credit for their suits. I have my best fitting suit from them, granted it was my second try, with the first still being wearable, just not great. I used measurements from another well fitting suit though, didn't use body measurements. But, yeah, $300 for their cheap fabrics. They'll get my return custom.

Oh, and Indochino made me an unbelievable stinker that I still can't believe to this day. They accepted the return, to their credit, but that thing should have never left the factory.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  9. morrison13

morrison13 Well-Known Member

They honored the expired coupons..that's interesting but in a good way of course I hope all MTM's offer coupons such as that.