1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Made To Measure suits online?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Inker19, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Academic2

Academic2 Well-Known Member

Everything about this post was such a model of civility and common sense that I was tempted to quote the whole thing.

In any event, thanks to HenryAstonBespoke.

Cheers,

Ac

2. HenryAstonBespo

HenryAstonBespo Member

Thank you Ac.

Just as a note, I have placed an order for a 3 piece suit with ONE of the online tailors mentioned here..I won't dare say which one in case I get snapped at for advertising by the people with nothing else to do. Got really fast email responses which is great. When I get my suit, in around 5 weeks I'm told, I will review it next to ours.

1 person likes this.
  3. Suit Row

Suit Row New Member

Hello,

So this is our first post on style forum. We will launch an official Suit Row thread shortly.

First of all, thank you for any positive comments made here regarding Suit Row. We truly appreciate it.

For the negative comments - We agree that many tailored suits go wrong online and it is for that that reason we started our business...to do it properly.

Mr Henry Aston, thanks for your order and we look forward to your review.

What we would say is this. Please, we invite anyone to talk to us. Tell us what you think is needed. Tell us were other online tailors go wrong so we don't.

Suit Row is a new business so please forgive any of the teething issues with our site etc.

Kind Regards

Charles

4. geschichtlich

geschichtlich Member

A couple of quick shots taken at work today of my second suit from everythingbespoke.com, with which I'm more satisfied for a couple of reasons. First, I gave myself an additional 1.5 inches in the seat and thighs, making the pants more comfortable and practical than those of the first suit. Second, I only paid $104, which included the thirty dollar cost of shipping. The company periodically runs eBay specials, knocking a few tens of dollars off the price as denominated in Australian dollars, and I jumped at the last one. In all, it worked out pretty well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  5. andrewover

andrewover New Member

I think my suit, NY makes some good made to measure suits.

6. nybk331

nybk331 New Member

Thanks for all your awesome input HenryAstonBespo. I always appreciate and value person with morale and respect for everyone. Without you naming the site I already know it's everythingbespoke.com I just received my suit from them a week ago. Incredible value price, fit, attention to detail, workmanship and communication. I paid $155 dollars for this suit and I love it. If I am right you will be highly satisfied! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017