1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

LVC Levi's Vintage Clothing 1966 501 Raw Jean NWT 32 Waist

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Aviv, Apr 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aviv

Aviv Well-Known Member

For sale is a virtually new pair of Levi's 1966 501s in dry/rigid (unsanforized raw state). They were purchased from cultizm a couple of weeks ago; they've had one initial hot soak to get the shrink out, and have been worn literally 3 times since. No fades or anything have begun. I still have the original tags all pictured. They were tagged 32x36, so a great opportunity for any tall-ish people. I'm selling these because they were kind of a gamble; while the fit is really cool and retro, my chicken stick legs really need a true skinny jean.

The current (post-soak) measurements:
    Waist: 16.4 inches across
    Inseam (from crotch to hem): 34 inches
    Front rise: 11 inches
    Upper thigh: 12.2 inches

sold! Forgot to add the hem: 7.9 inches.

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. Aviv

Aviv Well-Known Member

Price drop to $115

3. Aviv

Aviv Well-Known Member

Note: i originally got the thigh wrong. It's actually 12.2 inches at the upper thigh. (Hadn't laid it out flat enough)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.