1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Luxuries you can live without

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ambulance Chaser, Feb 23, 2005.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

I read that BA had some of the prettiest girls in the world, but they were severely religious so wouldn't date anyone or go out without a chaperone [​IMG] One funny story that I read (in Maxim UK, a couple years ago) was that the same situation existed in Colombia, so in really rural areas, young boys would copulate with donkeys... i remember the Maxim people going to remote areas to witness this act...

2. 4Mica

4Mica Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  3. joshuam

joshuam Member

Jon: Do you know of any places around South Florida that have the (Argentinian) chocolates for sale? I'd be interested in trying some. If not, with all the Venezuelans & Argentines living here in Miami some place must have them. -Josh edited for clarity. Thanks drizzt  [​IMG]

4. drizzt3117

5. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

Drzzt, I think that if you wanted a good chance to try out your firearms, you might want to go to rural colombia and suggest that they copulate with donkey [​IMG] a lot of these places have a system of pretending that everybody is very virginal - most unmarried young people (in their 20's) in colombia live with their parents, but they figure out where to go for privacy.

6. drizzt3117

I should have bought that issue of maxim, the article was one of the funniest things I have ever read... anyways, it was describing how they would do the dirty deed with the donkey... some highlights involved some kid named "El Indio" and how he was a "badass" for going first, and this utterly priceless quote from one of the participants, "I prefer female donkeys but males are OK too, you can use their balls for a stirrup" ugh... but almost died laughing...

7. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

(imageWIS @ Feb. 23 2005,11:47) I like Argentine-made chocolates; of course I'm from BA, so maybe I'm biased. Good thing for residents of 1st world countries however: with the exchange rate, they are dirt-cheap. Jon.
    Che, loco. Como andas? Sos porteno o de la provincia?
    Capital Federal. Jon.

8. imageWIS

And what's wrong with that?

Kidding, Kidding.

Jon.

9. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Well-Known Member

The important issues are
    1. Whether rubber or leather sole shoes are appropriate for these activities.
    2. Whether this is a formal or semiformal event.  (esp as the other party may be wearing TAILS and one doesn't want to be underdressed.
    Addendeum: The cord on the monocle comes is useful in not having it drop and get dirty.

-

10. STYLESTUDENT

STYLESTUDENT Well-Known Member

My first and only post on Ask Andy, which was about trad clothes, led to a question about Greek mythology. On this forum, a post about the need for luxury goods ends up with a post on how to dress when you have sex with a donkey. At least SF has not lost its focus on clothes. [​IMG]

11. oscarthewild

How succinctly appropriate - Isn't that what it's all about?

12. STYLESTUDENT

STYLESTUDENT Well-Known Member

This has to be one of those circumstances in which the "rules" (of any kind) don't apply.

13. oscarthewild

Could this be an appropriate subtitle for Manton's forthcoming book? Stylestudent should get credit.

14. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

There will be nothing in my book about incest, bestiality, S&M, or other ... aberrations. I will state for the record that I do believe all and sundry to be against the rules.

15. oscarthewild

Bummer, and here I was saving my (pitiful) allowance to purchase a copy.

16. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

Please, by all means, continue to save. Those other nasty things can be learned about in detail, for free, on the Web. (Or so I hear.) My book will carry a modest sticker price, but the wisdom contained therein: priceless. [​IMG]

17. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

Drizz: I would be willing to help you deal with this horrible problem. Â I'm just here to help. Â [​IMG]

18. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Drizz, I am also willling to help. I have access to some great climate controlled, sterile spaces. The fee will be one bottle per case, per month.

19. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Manton will be happy to know that, excepting perhaps an occasional and, um, soft handed foray into the last, this is one rule or set of rules I will stringently adhere to.

What, gimp masks not allowed?

20. imageWIS

I can gather a few names / phone numbers of places, just send me a PM to remind me. Jon.