1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Lunges: Pick your poison

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Threadbearer, Mar 14, 2008.

1. bure

bure Well-Known Member

After reading over this thread it's clear that beasty is either a troll or is too narrow-minded to even consider someone else's opinion (something that bodybuilding can do to your ego).

beasty, you seem to have sorted the WHOLE population of men into two categories, those that are huge and "sensitive" to woman's feelings, and those that are average and overly-sensitive. I mean come on, what the fuck. You are dense.

2. Philosoph

Philosoph Well-Known Member

OK. Wise guy. Since you are so smart, if you are a chick, would you pick 1 or 2?
    Once you have answered, I will answer why bodybuilders fall into category 2.

You obviously have no idea how this works. Even if I answered that hypothetical question, my answer would be irrelevant because I'm not female. You asked about the type of guy women would actually pick, not the type of guy men would pick if they were hypothetically female. Try again.

After reading over this thread it's clear that beasty is either a troll or is too narrow-minded to even consider someone else's opinion (something that bodybuilding can do to your ego).

beasty, you seem to have sorted the WHOLE population of men into two categories, those that are huge and "sensitive" to woman's feelings, and those that are average and overly-sensitive. I mean come on, what the fuck. You are as dense.

+1. And this thread isn't even his craziest.

3. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

You obviously have no idea how this works. Even if I answered that hypothetical question, my answer would be irrelevant because I'm not female. You asked about the type of guy women would actually pick, not the type of guy men would pick if they were hypothetically female. Try again.

+1. And this thread isn't even his craziest.

Hah! You have asked me something which I will reply provided you answer the above point. It does not matter if you think its irrelevant. I will determine its relevant.

Einstein, what is my craziest thread?

4. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

beasty, you seem to have sorted the WHOLE population of men into two categories, those that are huge and "sensitive" to woman's feelings, and those that are average and overly-sensitive. I mean come on, what the fuck. You are dense.

How am I a troll or narrow minded when I have rebutted and showed how other's opinions are dead wrong? In fact it is the other naysayers who are tolls and narrow minded and utterly unable to show why I am wrong. I would gladly accept their points if they can prove as such.

As for the 2nd para, clearly it was tongue in cheek and pointed at the men's health brigade who thinks their bird chest and legs are oh so attractive to the same, I mean opposite sex.

5. why

why Well-Known Member

How am I a troll or narrow minded when I have rebutted and showed how other's opinions are dead wrong?

What does the former have to do with the latter?

You're the densest motherfucker I've ever communicated with.

6. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

bodybuilder. coincidense?

7. Philosoph

Hah! You have asked me something which I will reply provided you answer the above point. It does not matter if you think its irrelevant. I will determine its relevant.

Einstein, what is my craziest thread?

What the hell? I pointed out that the question you asked had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make. I'm not going to make your argument for you. Try again.

Sadly, you don't get to arbitrarily decide if things are relevant or not. You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.

You're a great example of what is so wrong with education today.

8. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

Seriously, were you dropped on your head as a child?
    If by manly man, you mean fat overweight guys with a layer of fat covering their muscles.
    I mean guys who can clean and jerk a small car.
    You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.
    This would be a great basis for a contest. If beasty ever actually does this on any point, about anything, contestants get to shave. Until then, they have to keep growing out their beards. When someone breaks (because, let's face it, they're never going to get to shave), he must acknowledge in this thread that those left standing are truly more manly men than he. The last man standing is awarded "Nascent Imaginaut" status.

9. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

Well, I've never measured but I am sure my muscle mass is denser than the average human being. So thank you.

10. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

What the hell? I pointed out that the question you asked had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make. I'm not going to make your argument for you. Try again.

Sadly, you don't get to arbitrarily decide if things are relevant or not. You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.

You're a great example of what is so wrong with education today.

Excuses excuses. You are quick to ask but slow to answer.

11. Philosoph

Excuses excuses. You are quick to ask but slow to answer.

I don't recall asking you a question. You did that, not me.

If your arguments are contingent on my answers to your questions, then I think I'll just nullify your points by not answering. Feel free to try again though. It's sadistically amusing watching you fail to communicate anything resembling a rational thought.

12. tiger02

tiger02 Well-Known Member

All this talks about being manly men, (which bodybuilders are clearly do not. I can think of another profession where men have to pose oiled up in thongs to be judged by other men) leads me to believe you have deep rooted insecurities about your sexuality. I would much rather look like asafa powell, who has a world record etc than any bodybuilder
    Turkish wrestling:
    [​IMG]

You must have chanced upon the gym for natural bodybuilders.
    It is essential for bodybuilders to use heavier and heavier weights for progressive development.

Whoah up there manly. Natural? I thought bodybuilders didn't use drugs!

13. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

Whoah up there manly. Natural? I thought bodybuilders didn't use drugs!

We cannot control what people put inside their bodies but professional bodybuilders who are drug tested vigorously, should not use drugs. Those who do, are punished. Since many Mr Olympia of years past have not been punished for taking drugs, we can safely conclude they do not take drugs.

If someone thinks they did take drugs, they should produce evidence, instead of sliming somebody to cover for their own inadequacies.

14. kever

kever Well-Known Member

..... we can safely conclude they do not take drugs. .......

No, we can not. That's poor logic.
    I will admit to being ignorant of the drug testing in the IFBB. Can you enlighten me on how strict the drug testing actually is? Is it random, unannounced and frequent? Tell me a bit more about it please.

15. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

Is it random, unannounced and frequent?

Yes, yes and yes.
    For more details, please enquire with IFBB.

16. kever

kever Well-Known Member

Did a quick search and found this interesting. Pretty easy to go off a cycle in time for an event/testing. Not the reliability of the source though.

17. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

Did a quick search and found this interesting.

Pretty easy to go off a cycle in time for an event/testing. Not the reliability of the source though.

Yup its pretty easy to go off a cycle. Thats why there are so many roided monsters in Olympics and the 100 metres dash Olympics record is only 6 seconds by a guy who looked like he ate a roided Ben Johnson.

18. tiger02

Yup its pretty easy to go off a cycle. Thats why there are so many roided monsters in Olympics and the 100 metres dash Olympics record is only 6 seconds by a guy who looked like he ate a roided Ben Johnson.
    Dude you're the one who brought up natural bodybuilding. They're the ones who follow IOC's drug rules and testing. Do I need to give you the links to the place where IFBB bodybuilders tell one another how not to get caught by tests...again? And, eww. Clothes cover my inadequecies, not slime.

19. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

Dude you're the one who brought up natural bodybuilding. They're the ones who follow IOC's drug rules and testing. Do I need to give you the links to the place where IFBB bodybuilders tell one another how not to get caught by tests...again?

And, eww. Clothes cover my inadequecies, not slime.

There is no such link and hence no such link was ever given to me.

20. tiger02

There is no such link and hence no such link was ever given to me.

So why are the bodybuilding.com forums the internet mecca for steroid information?
    bodybuilding.com steroids forum subforum of "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding"
    The "Contest Prep Cycle" Thread
    * General Information on Anabolic Steroids *
    Propecia as a masking agent for steroids
    Anabolic Athletics- by Charlie Francis (Ben Johnsons Coach)

2. Who cares what bodybuilding forums talk about.
    On that token, if this forum have people selling fake Prada, does that mean Prada sells fake stuff? Jesus! The lengths people go to!

Dude, you wear Axe body spray to the gym, don't you. Throw that shit out.