1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Low to mid tier designers similar to JEFF BANKS

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jim8680, Oct 18, 2016.

1. jim8680

jim8680 Well-Known Member

Hey Yall,

As the title suggests im looking for low to mid priced designers similar to Jeff Banks.

Why? I like his style outerwear that looks classy but doesnt empty my bank account.
    Similar designers for low end outwear would include TM Lewin and CT. I know theyre shirtmakers, but they make decent jackets too.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

2. jim8680

3. jim8680

4. breakaway01

breakaway01 Well-Known Member

You're probably not getting answers because your question is really vague.

What is it that you like about Jeff Banks clothing? Are you referring specifically to outerwear and if so, can you provide photos of examples that you like? Are you looking for casual outerwear or something to wear over a suit? What makes these examples look "classy" to you?

What is your budget? "Low-to-mid priced" is not specific enough. Mid-priced might mean $1000 to one person and $200 to another.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  5. GBR

GBR Well-Known Member

You are certainly impatient when you expect people to make voluntary inputs to YOUR apparent problem. As breakaway01 says, you will have to provide more input and turn this into a specific REQUEST.