1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Low Profile Sneakers

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nicotenesilverscreen, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Kent Money

Kent Money Well-Known Member

I feel ya. They can be a little stiff when they're new, but when they break in they're a great slim canvas shoe. Way better than vans.

2. Curious_George

Curious_George Well-Known Member

I like the Vans Lo Pro Era. I'm probably going to grab these white ones for summer. [​IMG] And while not quite as low profile, I recently picked up these Era 59s and I really love the colorway. [​IMG]

3. poly800rock

poly800rock Well-Known Member

don;t see how MMM are any better really.

they cost more, therefore they are better. money equals better.

4. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

i've had the vans low pro eras for the whole summer... they've held up well... another low profile shoe is the aptly named low profile jack purcells. they have an insole that you can take out to make them low profile inside as well... its like walking in slippers. [​IMG] [QUOTE]
    Originally Posted by Curious_George [IMG]http://69.16.239.77/img/forum/go_quote.gif [/QUOTE]
    I like the Vans Lo Pro Era. I'm probably going to grab these white ones for summer. [​IMG] And while not quite as low profile, I recently picked up these Era 59s and I really love the colorway. [​IMG]
    [/IMG]

5. Froosh

Froosh Well-Known Member

Bumping this for more suggestions on something clean and minimal, would like a nice bone / cream or white pair for summer.

6. rufiorufiorufio

rufiorufiorufio Well-Known Member

adidas resplit? idk the exact model name, but its basically their gats

7. gumercindo

gumercindo Well-Known Member

Low profile jack purcells

8. Froosh

Froosh Well-Known Member

Hrm I was thinking more along the lines of a clean low profile tennis shoe, something like common projects but without having to worry about beating the crap out of them. Rod lavers... converse cup, superga, vans priz etc.

9. rufiorufiorufio

rufiorufiorufio Well-Known Member

all white stan smiths i would say