1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Lot of seven shirts in larger sizes, Brooks Brothers, Nordstrom, Ike Behar

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pnutpug, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pnutpug

pnutpug Well-Known Member

These shirts are still available. Any reasonable offer considered. Thanks.

Three of the seven pictured shirts are 18.5x34; two are 18.5x35; one is 19x35 and one is size XL. They all came from the same owner. Save for two sleeve-placket buttons that need replacing on two shirts and a top button on a third--and each shirt comes with a full allotment of sewn-in spare buttons--these shirts have no stains, frays, imperfections or signs of wear. They are indistinguishable from new. I would like to sell these as a lot, so I'll take $65 CONUS for all seven shirts. If any particular shirt screams "buy me," shoot me an offer and I'll consider it.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.