1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Loosest women in the world

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gilwood, May 15, 2009.

1. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Where they immediately get "buyer's remorse" K
    Too easy

2. rnoldh

rnoldh Well-Known Member

and the guys want to bang you!

What would you know about classical Greek?

To the OP. I'm going to Mexico this weekend, and I'll do some research for you[​IMG]

In my limited experiences, Paris was relatively loose while Hong Kong was the opposite.

I hear the women of Botswana are quite loose but............

3. antirabbit

antirabbit Well-Known Member

The women of Venice Italy...

4. HORNS

HORNS Well-Known Member

Anywhere where I'm not.

5. VKK3450

VKK3450 Well-Known Member

Too easy

I know, but someone had to say it...

K

6. Maharlika

Maharlika Well-Known Member

A blonde girl named Lucy, who lives in Seattle, Washington U.S.A. She'll giggle and spread her legs for 'ya.

7. fredfred

fredfred Well-Known Member

If you are a white American with European background, the answer is...

Go to Brazil.

In Brazil you are seen as Exotic. A guy with blue eyes is a major prize (it's even written about in some Brazilian "culture" books), and light or green eyes helps, too.

They also have COMPLETELY different views on sex there than in the US. I worked in an office in Brazil and an extremely hot Brazilian girl who I liked came over after I finished talking with another good looking office girl... and the hot one said, "I was really jealous you were talking to her".

Dinner with her that night was good... especially dessert. They will come on to you (pun acknowledged) and that makes life even easier.

Trust me on this one. I've traveled a ton. There is no comparison.

8. mkarim

mkarim Well-Known Member

Yes. The US is quite conservative when it comes to sex. You have to beat about the bush (pun intended).

9. Maharlika

Maharlika Well-Known Member

If you are a white American with European background, the answer is... Go to Brazil. In Brazil you are seen as Exotic. A guy with blue eyes is a major prize (it's even written about in some Brazilian "culture" books), and light or green eyes helps, too. They also have COMPLETELY different views on sex there than in the US. I worked in an office in Brazil and an extremely hot Brazilian girl who I liked came over after I finished talking with another good looking office girl... and the hot one said, "I was really jealous you were talking to her". Dinner with her that night was good... especially dessert. They will come on to you (pun acknowledged) and that makes life even easier. Trust me on this one. I've traveled a ton. There is no comparison.
    Not just in Brazil though but the rest of South America like Peru. This applies to Asian women who likes blonde, blue eyed men. It's a" white god" kind of adulation. Think Madama Butterfly.

10. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

11. JLibourel

JLibourel Well-Known Member

Surprised I missed this one. Back when I was more interested in such matters, I had always heard of "easy women" bars, frequented by reasonably attractive women (not professionals) who for a few drinks, some pleasant chitchat and maybe a few dances would end up screwing your brains out. I never found the fabled "Bar of the Easy Women." Neither did any of my friends, many of whom were reasonably good looking and sexually charismatic guys. We concluded that the Bar of the Easy Women was located right next to the Elephants' Graveyard!

1 person likes this.
  12. SixOhNine

SixOhNine Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know about those, but I can say for certain that I've found more than one Bar Of Easy Elephants. Unfortunately, I realized this after waking up beside them in The Apartment Of Deep Regrets.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  13. Texasmade

Texasmade Well-Known Member

Kind of shocked that Spain is in the "hard to bang" category. I figure they would be like most of South America in the "easy to bang" category.

14. BrooksLauren77

BrooksLauren77 Well-Known Member

It's because they don't want to look like whores to the world unlike their Portuguese neighbors apparently.

15. Harold Shand

Harold Shand Member

American girls I've found..... perhaps it's the English accent.