1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy furniture

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by trajan, Jul 28, 2007.

1. trajan

trajan Well-Known Member

When do stores like ABC Carpet and Scully & Scully have sales?

Is ebay a good place to buy high quality furniture on a budget? Do people use ebay for this?

thanks,

--trajan

2. JetBlast

JetBlast Well-Known Member

What style furniture are you looking for? I use Ikea a lot and their stuff seems to be high-quality for cheap but only if you're looking for more contemporary designs.

JB

3. trajan

trajan Well-Known Member

What style furniture are you looking for? I use Ikea a lot and their stuff seems to be high-quality for cheap but only if you're looking for more contemporary designs.

JB

I don't care much for the modern style. Here's something that I like:

http://www.scullyandscully.com/site_...item_no=YS9434

...but 1350+tax for a mirror is expensive.

--trajan

4. westsidegirl

westsidegirl New Member

I have used costco.com to buy furniture online. They have stylish furniture at great prices, with an amazing return policy. I recently purchased 2 dark Chocolate chairs and absolutely love them. They are called the Veronica Chair and are currently on sale until 8-12-07.