1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy a Barbour Beacon Heritage sports jacket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bendobson, Jan 20, 2013.

1. bendobson

bendobson New Member

Hi all.
    Like a lot of people I've been hunting high and low for one of these jackets in xxl with no luck. I was hoping one of you kind people might be able to assist or point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Ben

2. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Well-Known Member

Barbour stores should be getting the remade batch of them in any day now (they were expected in mid-Jan). But theres only 100 for the whole US so good luck. Most are claimed during preorder.

3. bendobson

bendobson New Member

Many thanks for your reply. I'm from the UK, but I've tried all the online stores that I can possibly think of and there appears to be nothing available, ever for preorder. I guess my search continues :(