1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Looking for vintage work boots, in shoe form anyone know where?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bluetox, Aug 24, 2006.

1. bluetox

bluetox Active Member

I want to get a similar pair of these awesome J.Crew work boots (link below) in shoes does anyone know where? I searched everywhere I could think of with no luck. Thanks in advance. http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product...atId=cat106010 Edit: Ahhh I messed up the topic I meant to say "looking for these J.Crew vintage work boots in shoe form, anyone know where?" I'm tired it's 2:20 AM now.

2. j

j Well-Known Member

The first thing I thought of was the Alden Indy Boot, which is very similar:

[​IMG]

But AFAIK Alden does not make a shoe version of this. I also thought of LL Bean, or maybe Duluth Trading Co, as they both make shoes/boots in this style. You might check those. Basically, you're searching for a moccasin-toe or "moc-toe" work shoe with a lug sole.

3. bluetox

bluetox Active Member

4. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Well-Known Member

5. j

j Well-Known Member

6. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Well-Known Member

They are almost so ugly they're cool, but I can't decide.

yeah, that's a good way to put it.

7. familyman

familyman Well-Known Member