1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Looking for new brands

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by demeis, Jul 11, 2005.

1. demeis

demeis Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is more of street wear forum question or this forum cause it relates to both so feel free to move this if you think it should. Anyhow...

My boss is looking to add two new brands of more casual mens clothing next spring. Hes asked me what i thought and i told him more along the lines of Tee's (trovata and Rocknclothing), but was thinking along the lines of sport shirts and jeans as well so i thought i would ask you guys what you think i should be telling him to look into. We carry the following brands

1) Etro
    2) Thomas Elliot
    3) Josephs Cloak
    4) Equilbrio
    5) Alorha
    6) Burberry
    7) Jake Agave
    8) Paul and Shark
    9) Kowboys
    10) Hugo Boss
    11) Nat Nast
    12) Alberto

A few of the bigger names in casual stuff like brioni and barbera but i think he was looking for fresh new stuff the Josephs cloak and thomas elliot were new this year and were huge for us. But i wanted to see if you guys could recommend some other stuff.

Thanks for helping with my "homework"

2. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Well-Known Member

Belvest ! Belvest ! Belvest !

3. Stuttjukken

Stuttjukken Well-Known Member

Arnold Brant.
    Perry Ellis.

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Well-Known Member

5. philosophe

philosophe Well-Known Member