1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Lookg for good looking boots!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tgod93, Sep 11, 2012.

1. 01000001010011

01000001010011 Active Member

Saint Crispin's / Zonkey boots are nice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. tgod93

tgod93 Well-Known Member

8 threads with 30 pages each isnt exactly light browsing for anyone. and the fact is i didnt find one pair that i could or wanted to buy right away.

like said earlier... im not demanding anyone to be my personal shopper. I merely asked for help if anyone was willing to... if not then thats fine.
    So i really dont understand why your being a dick about it.

I dont want to buy a pair of boots without knowing its what i want because the area that im in for college atm does not have any higher end boot brands
    in stock in ANY of the stores. So i cant see them in person and i really don't want to have to deal with returning shipments and crap.

3. Vantastic

Vantastic Member

I'm looking for a nice pair of non leather boots, I havnt looked hard really but does any one know of any?

4. tgod93

tgod93 Well-Known Member

Oo i like! primarily #1 and #4. ill have to check them out. Thanks!