1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Long Island girls.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Connemara, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Sometimes, I think they are just as bad as Jersey girls. Go to any Albany dive bar on the weekend and you will find thousands of SUNY Albany girls from Long Island with this exact look. Sickening. [​IMG]

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

Doesn't this belong in the "Girls I Can't Fuck So I Will Make Fun Of Them On The Internet To Make Myself Feel Better" Subforum? GICFSIWMFOTOTITMMFL for short.

3. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

The third one is a no-go under any circumstance but you seriously would not bang the other three at your age, particularly after a night of drinking [​IMG] ? The first one is probably a better piece than you have ever had/will ever get.

4. thinman

thinman Well-Known Member

I thought you were in Columbus, or was it only your internet persona that got accepted at OSU?

5. MCsommerreid

MCsommerreid Well-Known Member

6. samblau

samblau Well-Known Member

I hated growing up on Long Island. The people are awful. Their is no community, only strip malls and a few shopping hubs. You must drive everywhere. Its expensive, has a ridiculosuly high cancer/AIDS rate, amongst the highest taxes in the nation. The South Shore where I grew up is devoid of anything useful, and has been for years. Even my local movie theater and bowling alley closed, not a decent restaurant anywhere. I felt so isolated living there, it haunts me to this day.

7. odoreater

odoreater Well-Known Member

Doesn't this belong in the "Girls I Can't Fuck So I Will Make Fun Of Them On The Internet To Make Myself Feel Better" Subforum? GICFSIWMFOTOTITMMFL for short.

I'm surprised the sweater vests with ducks on them don't land more chicks.

8. Connemara

The third one is a no-go under any circumstance but you seriously would not bang the other three at your age, particularly after a night of drinking [​IMG] ? The first one is probably a better piece than you have ever had/will ever get.
    I never said that. I would surely hit any of them aside from the White Witch, but I'd wake up the next morning and laugh at myself for getting some Long Island 'tang (read:diseased)

9. ms244

ms244 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised the sweater vests with ducks on them don't land more chicks.

Their moms might appreciate the sweaters.

10. Connemara

I hated growing up on Long Island. The people are awful. Their is no community, only strip malls and a few shopping hubs. You must drive everywhere. Its expensive, has a ridiculosuly high cancer/AIDS rate, amongst the highest taxes in the nation. The South Shore where I grew up is devoid of anything useful, and has been for years. Even my local movie theater and bowling alley closed, not a decent restaurant anywhere. I felt so isolated living there, it haunts me to this day.
    I recall my boyhood years on Long Island with...well, it's not fondness. I was smack in the center of Suffolk County. If you want boring suburbia, move there.

11. Aureus

Aureus Well-Known Member

Really? You really think the first enters into the 'better than most guys will ever have' category? I'm not saying she's not bangable, but she's certainly nothing out of the ordinary. In fact her face kinda of destroys any benefits her body may be providing. In fact both the 1st and the 4th chicks look like they've got rather wide faces.

12. Brian278

Brian278 Well-Known Member

Really? You really think the first enters into the 'better than most guys will ever have' category? I'm not saying she's not bangable, but she's certainly nothing out of the ordinary. In fact her face kinda of destroys any benefits her body may be providing. In fact both the 1st and the 4th chicks look like they've got rather wide faces.

Not 'better than most guys'. He meant 'better than Conne will ever have'.

13. FIHTies

FIHTies Well-Known Member

The bashing comments on all these threads reminds me of the joke I heard from my dad OBM. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A woman walked in a busy butcher's shop. Looking at the meats and poultry on display, she suddenly grabbed hold of a dressed chicken, she picked up one leg, sniffed it, picked up the other leg, sniffed it, did the same thing with the wings, sniffed them also. Just as she finished sniffing the second wing, the butcher walked up to her and said: Lady, could you pass such a test? It would be interesting to hear what girls are saying about guys... [/FONT]

14. Connemara

For the record, I've banged some questionable tail after 8 or 9 G&T's. So don't try and tell me I wouldn't hit the Long Island box after a round of drinking.

15. Tarmac

Tarmac Well-Known Member

Eh, how do you expect girls to dress at the club?

Conne, what do you wear when you go out?

16. Connemara

Eh, how do you expect girls to dress at the club? Conne, what do you wear when you go out?
    [​IMG]

17. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I seems like you are getting in position for kwilk.

Nice gloverall you dufus.

18. Augusto86

Augusto86 Well-Known Member

WTF is with these girls faces? The two on the right look only vaguely human, and the one on the far left appears to be photoshopped on. It really just all looks wrong.

19. RJman

RJman Well-Known Member

I thought Conne was more into West End Girls.

20. Connemara

I thought Conne was more into West End Girls.
    Yes, I'd like me some Millicent Martin and Julia Mckenzie.