1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Loake Pimlico - Pediwear UK

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GeorgeRaymond, Apr 25, 2016.

1. GeorgeRaymond

GeorgeRaymond Active Member

I just ordered Loake Pimlico's form Pediwear which is my first time using them. After ordering, and having a read through the shipping instructions on their website, I have realized that it seems they do not stock the shoes and have to order them in from suppliers?

The reason for this post is to see if anyone would know how long they usually take as I have ordered them for a stag-do starting next Thursday, and this has me slightly concerned they will not be delivered in time.

Doe anyone have any experience ordering within the UK?

2. breakaway01

breakaway01 Well-Known Member

Best if you just contact them directly and ask.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

It's worth noting that they are on the forum as an affiliate as well, so you may be able to communicate with them directly on their thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/506354/pediwear-shoes-official-thread/0_50

4. GeorgeRaymond

GeorgeRaymond Active Member

Thank you for the update. I called them up and they luckily had them in stock, to which they assured me of next day delivery.