1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

LL Bean's Maine Lodge Boot

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by viator, Dec 9, 2010.

1. viator

viator Well-Known Member

Anybody have a pair of these? Price is very attractive at $99 and they seem like they'd be good for shoveling snow and walking to the office in snowy days.

2. nohio

nohio Well-Known Member

You might get more replies over on SW&D. I just got a pair a few weeks ago and am very happy with them. The leather isn't amazing quality, but it is very soft and the boots were comfortable immediately. I like how they look and they've become my go-to winter casual boots. They've broken in nicely and I like them even better now that they are showing some wear. (BTW wait for one of their frequent sales.)

3. nohio

nohio Well-Known Member

Forgot to say, they run a little large. I sized down from an 8 to 7.5 and still have room for winter socks.

4. JME3000

JME3000 Member

5. nohio

nohio Well-Known Member