1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Linjer Weekender - Chestnut (New)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pnewelljr, Mar 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pnewelljr

pnewelljr Well-Known Member

**I am new to selling here on Styleforum, but I have 100% feedback on my eBay seller account, which I am happy to prove however necessary. Buy with confidence.

I am looking to sell my Linjer weekender in the color chestnut. It is brand new, and still in the original box they shipped it in.

I was a kickstarter backer so cannot return it, but it doesn't meet my needs.

For more info about the bag look here:
    http://www.linjer.co/collections/men-weekenders/products/mens-weekender-chestnut

It currently sells for $649 but is out of stock.

I am selling it for $500 (including shipping), just trying to get back what I payed.

Feel free to ask questions, this is brand new, original packaging included, no returns.

eBay listing here:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/191838604759?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  2. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Well-Known Member

Great bag! Someone buy it!

3. pnewelljr

eBay Link added (extra $65 to account for eBay fees btw)

4. pnewelljr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.